Monday, December 17, 2012

Loss...

The last few days, my heart has been extremely heavy for the all of the families who were affected by the terrible shootings in Connecticut ... I send prayers, love and comfort for all those who are suffering from this loss and for those who are now living in fear. I want to remind you, that by living in fear, you are letting the enemy win... Stand tall, pray your heart out, hold your family and friends close (not just this month but always), brush off the small things, and live your life passionately everyday. Remember to bless as many people as you can, you may never know what it means to them.

Psalm 23:4

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 27:1

The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid?

Go love on your family....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...